Latest Carbon footprint Stories
China's groundwater irrigation system is responsible for polluting the atmosphere with more than 30 million tonnes of CO2 per year -- according to research from the University of East Anglia China's groundwater irrigation system is responsible for polluting the atmosphere with more than 30 million tonnes of CO2 per year — according to research from the University of East Anglia. Groundwater used for crop irrigation in China has grown from 10 billion cubic metres in 1950 to more...
The Life, Earth and Health Sciences Magazine EurekaMag.com publishes insights into specific subjects of all areas of natural science. The latest review cover Carbon Footprint which is the total set of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions caused by an organization, event, product or person, False Widow Spider which are named after the behavior of the female of eating the male after mating, and Silene Stenophylla which is a species of flowering plant in the family Caryophyllaceae and grows in the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.