Latest Carburizing Stories
LATROBE, Pa. and EVANSTON, Ill., Nov. 20 /PRNewswire/ -- QuesTek Innovations LLC has awarded licenses to Latrobe Specialty Steel Company to produce and sell FerriumÃ® C61(TM) and C64(TM) alloys. These are the first licenses granted by QuesTek to make commercially and market these two alloys using QuesTek's compositions, processing expertise and intellectual property. Terms of the multi-year agreement were not disclosed. Ferrium C61 and C64 are premium-quality carburizing...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.