Latest CareerBuilder Stories
- Majority of employers now use social networks to screen candidates CHICAGO, May 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Avoiding a professional online presence may be hurting your chances of finding a new
CHICAGO, April 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- As graduation season approaches, soon-to-be college alumni will have more to celebrate than just the end of term papers and final exams: Ample job prospects
- 90 percent of the highest-paying non-desk jobs are in health care CHICAGO, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Millions of Americans earn their living from behind a desk and computer
- Report lists cities, states and counties with most bartenders per capita CHICAGO, March 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Basketball tournaments, spring break vacations and
- More than 1 in 10 have information that can get someone fired CHICAGO, Feb. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- You couldn't do your job without them.
- Special report details the occupations and metros with the highest and lowest churn rates CHICAGO, Dec.
- 47 percent of U.S. workers plan to shop online at work this holiday season - down from 54 percent in 2013 CHICAGO, Nov.
CHICAGO, Oct. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Every day, people are inspired to do something extraordinary in their jobs.
CHICAGO, Aug. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With football season right around the corner, excitement is building in cities across the country.
Three in Ten Say They Would Keep the Same Job CHICAGO, July 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- If you won the lottery, would you keep working? While some may dream of hitting it big and leaving their
- Stoppage; cessation (of labor).
- A standing still or idling (of mills, factories, etc.).