Latest Cargo airlines Stories
SEATTLE, Aug. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) and GE Capital Aviation Services (GECAS), the commercial aircraft leasing and financing arm of General Electric (NYSE: GE), have finalized a firm order for two 747-8 Freighters and eight 777-300ERs (extended range) airplanes. The order marks the completion of an agreement originally announced during the Paris Air Show in June. At list prices, the order is valued at $2.9 billion. "We are pleased to finalize this contract for two...
NORWALK, Conn., July 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Southern Air Holdings, Inc. today announced the addition of Saudi Airlines Cargo Co. Ltd. to its list of blue chip global clients. Southern Air and Saudi Arabian Airlines have signed a definitive agreement under which Southern Air will operate one Boeing 747 freighter on behalf of Saudi Airlines Cargo Co. Ltd. on an ACMI basis (aircraft, crew, maintenance and insurance). The aircraft will begin to be operated for Saudi Airlines Cargo Co. Ltd...
PORT of SPAIN, Trinidad, July 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Amerijet International is celebrating its 20th Anniversary of consistent, scheduled all-cargo service to the Piarco International Airport in Trinidad. (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110721/FL39261 ) Amerijet International initiated its service to Trinidad in 1991, operating two flights per week utilizing a B727-100 freighter with a capacity to carry 20,000 kg of freight per flight. In the early stages, Amerijet flew dry...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.