Latest Carl Berg Stories
Research Partnership Will Combine Efforts of Leading Lupus Experts With Berg's Award Winning Technology to Develop New, Targeted Therapies FRAMINGHAM, Mass. and CHARLESTON, S.C., May 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Berg and the Medical University of South Carolina today announced a strategic partnership, designed to identify new therapeutic pathways and potential biomarkers to treat Lupus, the autoimmune disease affecting one in every 2,000 people and one in every 250 young African American...
Public-private partnership to create platform for seed funding and to fuel Miami's biotech boom MIAMI, April 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine and Berg, a Boston-based biopharmaceutical company, have entered into a collaborative research and development agreement to share research and data while seeding critical projects in the areas of cancer, metabolic diseases and diseases of the central nervous system. Berg, co-founded by...
Third Phase of Collaboration Aims to Unravel Mysteries of Disease by Identifying Disease Markers and Potential New Drug Targets FRAMINGHAM, Mass. and SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Berg and the Parkinson's Institute and Clinical Center today announced the next phase in their ongoing partnership, focused on identifying potential biomarkers that may lead to breakthroughs in the research, diagnosis, and treatment of Parkinson's disease. Using Berg's Interrogative...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.