Latest Carlos Gonzalez Stories
UCSF´s Multidisciplinary Training Program Helps Amputees Reach Their Athletic Goals Carlos Gonzalez stands out from an athletic group gathered on a grassy field at the UCSF Mission Bay campus. The gregarious 32-year-old sports a stylish fauxhawk and walks with a confident yet understated swagger. He's training to become a mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter. The group looks like a slice of the Bay Area: a multiracial gathering — white, black, Latino, Asian, biracial — of...
Daily Business Review honors Michael Diaz, Jr., Gary Davidson and Carlos Gonzalez from Diaz Reus & Targ, LLP Miami, Florida (PRWEB) January 23, 2012 Diaz Reus & Targ, LLP partners Michael Diaz, Jr., Gary E. Davidson and Carlos F. Gonzalez were selected the 2011 “Most Effective Lawyers” in international law by The Daily Business Review´s editorial staff. The Review acknowledged the work of 85 South Florida attorneys in 14 legal categories including class action,...
Solo homers by Clint Barmes and Carlos Gonzalez Wednesday led the Colorado Rockies to a 5-4 win over Washington. Barmes and Gonzalez each had two hits. The homer by Gonzalez, his eighth, gave Colorado a 5-3 advantage leading off the top of the eighth. Troy Tulowitzki hit a two-run first-inning double. Dexter Fowler had one RBI, while winning pitcher Jason Marquis added one hit for the Rockies, who have split their last four games. Marquis (14-8) surrendered three runs and nine hits in six...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.