Latest Carnegie Mellon University Masters in Software Engineering Stories
Carnegie Mellon University Silicon Valley is now offering a Connected Embedded Systems concentration as part of the Master of Science in Software Engineering (MS SE) degree program designed for technical professionals interested in working as software engineers, developers, architects, technical project leads, and software development managers. Moffett Field, CA (PRWEB) January 18, 2013 The Software Engineering graduate programs at Carnegie Mellon University Silicon Valley provides students...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.