Latest Caroline Popper Stories
- Firm Bolsters Client Advisory Services with Addition of Michael C. Little, Ph.D., David L. Scher, M.D. and Niall Sweeney - BALTIMORE, Aug. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Popper and Company, an M&A advisory and specialty consulting firm leveraging its extensive knowledge of the trends, forces and forward thinkers shaping all aspects of healthcare, announced today that it has added three industry veterans as senior advisors. Michael C. Little, Ph.D., who recently retired from his role...
- A cloth or covering, more or less ornamented, laid over the saddle or furniture of a horse, especially of a sumpter-horse or horse of state.
- Clothing, especially sumptuous clothing; equipment; outfit.
- To cover with a caparison, as a horse.
- To dress sumptuously; adorn with rich dress.