Latest CarProof Stories
LONDON, ON, June 20, 2014 /CNW/ - According to data collected by CarProof, Canada's most trusted provider of vehicle history reports, more than one-third of vehicles in Canada have an existing lien, but Canadians are largely unaware of this fact and underestimate how common car liens actually are. Data compiled and featured in CarProof's vehicle history reports reveals that 37 per cent of vehicles in Canada have a current lien on them. Quite simply, a lien is security for a debt...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.