Latest Cathy Mathwig Stories
SpeakSpanishLive (SSL), delivering innovative one-on-one language immersion via live videoconferencing, has entered into an agreement with Rollins College Crummer Graduate School of Business to offer discounts to Rollins students, alumni and staff. SSL helps tourists, business professionals, students and others around the world to learn Spanish from experienced Guatemalan instructors without having to travel abroad. It also benefits the teachers – mostly women – by providing...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.