Latest Cave Junction, Oregon Stories
By Jacky Runice If, in your official capacity of family travel planner extraordinaire, you're eliciting yawns and sighs and glazed-over eyes at the question of "mountains or beach this year?" relax the pinched look of irritation and go at it from another angle - from the inside out. Choose an unusual place to lodge and see what you can discover all around it. Even though 21st-century kids aren't well versed in the Wild West, young varmints might get a kick out of a stay in the Pioneertown...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.