Latest Cayuse War Stories
Join the Marcus Whitman Hotel at Feast Walla Walla for a weekend of local dining, drinking and gathering to benefit the Wine Country Culinary Institute WALLA WALLA, Wash., March 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Inspire your palate with locally crafted bites and sips at Eastern Washington's annual 'Feast Walla Walla,' a culinary celebration of the region's best restaurants, wineries, breweries and more. Feast Weekend takes place over April 11 and 12, 2014 and features a 'Chefs' Table on...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.