Latest CDMA2000 Stories
Collaboration with VIA Telecom enables a System-on-a-Chip design that supports voice and data services across mobile networks globally LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MediaTek today announced a collaboration with VIA Telecom to integrate its proven CDMA2000 technology into the upcoming Worldmode(TM) mobile platforms. The collaboration is part of MediaTek's strategy to address global markets with its highly-integrated, feature-rich SOC (system-on-a-chip) designs for...
Spectrum changes approved by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) late last week open the door for Sprint to launch an LTE service and provide hospitals with a way to wirelessly monitor their patients. On Sunday, Jamie Walling of MotoringCrunch reported that the FCC amended the rules of the ESMR 800MHz spectrum which allows for both 3G and 4G to be used on that band. That move, Walling reports, removes restrictions forcing those owning that particular license to use only narrowband...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.