Latest Cebix Incorporated Stories
LA JOLLA, Calif., June 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cebix Incorporated announced today that preclinical data for its long-acting form of C-peptide, Ersatta(TM) (CBX129801), demonstrated a half-life of three days as compared to one hour for native C-peptide. Ersatta halted the impairment in nerve conduction velocity, a measure of the rate at which electrical signals travel through the nerves, in an animal model of diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Additionally, clinical data showed that native...
LA JOLLA, Calif., June 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cebix Incorporated announced today it is advancing the development of modified C-peptide for the treatment of complications of diabetes. The biopharmaceutical company has initiated a Phase 1b clinical trial to evaluate Ersatta(TM), its proprietary long-acting form of C-peptide, in patients with type 1 diabetes who, because of their disease, lack this endogenous peptide. Following the successful completion of this study, the company is...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.