Latest Cellular neural network Stories
NetLogic Microsystems, Inc. (NASDAQ:NETL), the leader in the design and development of knowledge-based processors and high-speed integrated circuits, today announced production shipments of its NL91024 knowledge-based processor as part of its fifth-generation knowledge-based processor family. The NL91024 processor is a fully-programmable "hybrid" knowledge-based processor that features the convergence of high-performance, massively parallel knowledge-based processing with the superior...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.