Centaurus A/M83 Group Reference Libraries
The Centaurus A/M83, divided into subgroup Cen A and M83, is a complex group of galaxies located within Hydra, Centaurus, and Virgo constellations. The Cen A Subgroup, at a distance of 11.9 Mly (3.66 Mpc), is centered around Centaurus A, a nearby radio galaxy. The M83 Subgroup, at a distance of 14.9 Mly (4.56 Mpc), is centered around the Messier 83 (M83), a face-on spiral galaxy. Due to the...
Within the Hydra, Centaurus, and Virgo constellations a complex group of galaxies resides called Centaurus A/M83. There are two subgroups within Centaurus A/M83. The first is Cen A, at a distance of 11.9 Million Light Years, is centered around Centaurus A, a close by radio galaxy. The other subgroup, M83, is at a distance of 14.9 Million Light Years and is centered around the Messier 83. Since...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.