Latest Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide Stories
A new study by the Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change — "The State of Earth´s Terrestrial Biosphere: How is it Responding to Rising Atmospheric CO2 and Warmer Temperatures?" — refutes claims by the United Nations´ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) that global warming is stressing Earth´s natural and agro-ecosystems by reducing plant growth and development. CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) December 12, 2012 A new study by the Center for the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.