Latest Center Of Gravity Stories
REDONDO BEACH, Calif., Oct. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- InterLingua Business Publishing is pleased to announce today the release of it newest strategic planning book, The Center of Gravity, by Jack Bernstein. The Center of Gravity is based on a concept created by Napoleon Bonaparte that has become part of today's military lexicon. Military planners refer to it as finding the focal point of an army, and in battle, it is critical to focus on that pivotal point, and not waste resources on...
In the record books, the swiftest sprinters tend to be of West African ancestry and the faster swimmers tend to be white. A study of the winning times by elite athletes over the past 100 years reveals two distinct trends: not only are these athletes getting faster over time, but there is a clear divide between racers in terms of body type and race. Last year, a Duke University engineer explained the first trend "“ athletes are getting faster because they are getting bigger. Adrian...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.