Latest CenterPoint Energy Inc. Stories
- Quarterly dividend has increased 19% since formation of Enable in May 2013 HOUSTON, Jan. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
Thursday, April 23, 2015, 9 a.m. Central Time HOUSTON, Dec.
Listing recognizes America's 50 most community-minded companies HOUSTON, Dec.
- Utility performance in-line with expectations HOUSTON, Nov.
- Kristie Colvin, SVP and chief accounting officer HOUSTON, Oct.
One free call before a digging project can prevent injuries, property damage and service disruption HOUSTON, Aug.
-Utility performance in-line with expectations despite milder weather HOUSTON, Aug.
HOUSTON, July 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CenterPoint Energy, Inc.'s.
HOUSTON, June 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CNP) will webcast its 2014 Investor and
- In Roman antiquity, the return of a person who had been banished, or taken prisoner by an enemy, to his old condition and former privileges.
- In international law, that right by virtue of which persons and things taken by an enemy in war are restored to their former status when coming again under the power of the nation to which they belonged.