Latest Central Life Sciences Stories
SCHAUMBURG, Ill., July 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Central Life Sciences, whose founders invented insect growth regulator technology more than 35 years ago, recently announced that Zenivex(®) adulticide has received approval in California from the EPA for mosquito control efforts over cropland and pastureland. "Our California mosquito control customers have been anxiously awaiting this crop clearance for Zenivex(® )adulticide, and we're excited that they can now rely on it for an even...
To: HEALTH EDITORS Contact: Blair Ciecko, +1-708-655-2045, firstname.lastname@example.org, for Central Life Sciences SCHAUMBURG, Ill., Aug. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- The experts at Central Life Sciences, whose founders invented insect growth regulator technology more than 30 years ago, know that standing water can significantly increase mosquito populations. Following June's Midwest floods, stemming from heavy rains and compromised levees, many municipalities faced heightened control challenges....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.