Latest Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Stories
As part of the company´s Earth Week activities, Intelesense Technologies profiles its relationship with one of Hawaii´s most well known environmental research organizations -- the Center for Conservation Research and Training with the Pacific Biosciences Research Center at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Honolulu, HI (PRWEB) April 26, 2013 As part of the company´s Earth Week activities, Intelesense Technologies, a visionary manufacturer of sensors and sensor management...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.