Latest Centre for Imaging Technology Commercialization Stories
LONDON, ON, July 9, 2014 /CNW/ - Focal Healthcare (Focal) was founded as a spin-off company out of the Centre for Imaging Technology Commercialization (CIMTEC). Focal is developing and marketing MRI-Ultrasound Fusion Biopsy and Therapy systems that have strong potential to become the new "gold standard" in prostate care by capitalizing on CIMTEC's unique intellectual property, as well as its extensive technology development and commercialization expertise in the medical imaging field....
LONDON, ON, June 13, 2014 /CNW/ - KalGene Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KalGene) is expediting development of a prognostic marker and companion therapeutic that specifically targets aggressive cancers. "KalGene is focused on growth, with a vision to be a world class oncology company bringing targeted medicines to patients, says Dr. Nathan Yoganathan, President and Chief Scientific Officer at KalGene. We are developing precision medicine tools that provide more effective cancer...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.