Latest Certified Information Systems Security Professional Stories
Latest Sybex Study Guide, CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional Study Guide, 6th Edition, is fully updated for the industry-leading security certification: CISSP (PRWEB) July 09, 2012 Sybex, an imprint of Wiley, announces CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional Study Guide, 6th Edition (Sybex/Wiley; 978-1-1183-1417-3; July 2012), which has been fully updated to cover the changes made to the 2012 CISSP Body of Knowledge. This comprehensive guide...
Leaders of the Security Industry Discuss the Current State of Cyber Crime and Risks Ashland, MA (PRWEB) April 04, 2012 NAISG is pleased to present Securanoia Boston 2012 on May 7 - 8 at the Microsoft Research and Development (NERD) Center in Cambridge, MA. This two-day forum will convene top information security and business professionals to discuss and educate on the current state of cyber crime, hoaxes and other risks against which organizations and individuals must protect themselves....
Leading IT Security training and certification firm´s innovative mapping of courses assists training managers with planning education roadmaps that conform to the NICE framework and job specialty areas Alexandria, VA (PRWEB) March 15, 2012 SecureNinja, a leader in Information Security training and services, has aligned its course offerings with the recent NIST initiative; The National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE). This mapping of SecureNinja's training core and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.