Latest Cervical polyp Stories
DEAR DR. DONOHUE: I was taking Tylenol PM every night for more than a year because I had trouble sleeping. Then I saw an ad on TV promoting Advil PM as being so much better. I got 100 tablets and finished taking them, but they were not much better for me. Then I got acid reflux and had trouble swallowing. Soon after, I tore a knee meniscus and treated myself with aspirin. A week later, I passed out in a store and was taken by ambulance to the hospital, where I threw up blood. I had a bleeding...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.