Latest Chambers of commerce Stories
BEIJING, March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- American business remains optimistic about the business climate in China even as economic realities temper growth prospects, according to the 2014 Business Climate Survey conducted by the American Chamber of Commerce in the People's Republic of China (AmCham China). The annual survey included responses from 365 AmCham China members regarding their views on issues such as the investment environment, human resources and the Shanghai free trade...
AmCham South China Members' 2014 Reinvestment Budgets for Expansion Grow 30% to Reach $13BN GUANGZHOU, China, Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Chamber of Commerce in South China (AmCham South China) today released its 2014 Special Report on the State of Business in South China and 2014 White Paper on the Business Environment in China. (Photo: http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20140226/0861401020-a ) (Photo: http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20140226/0861401020-b ) "I think...
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce today launched its redesigned website, www.SFChamber.com, to better serve San Francisco's unique and innovative business community. "Businesses need an easy way to connect, engage and collaborate with each other and with their city," said Bob Linscheid, President & CEO, San Francisco Chamber of Commerce. "The Chamber is extremely proud to introduce our new website, which will help local...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.