Latest Channels of the Hawaiian Islands Stories
Humpback Whales Sing for Guests; Sights and Sounds Soothe the Soul Maui, HI (PRWEB) September 16, 2013 Specialized massage therapists treat guests in the warm water in front of Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea. This is the resort spa’s signature Wai-Vari water treatment therapy, an amazingly therapeutic treatment. A unique weightless experience designed specifically for relieving physical discomfort and mental stress. Add to this the fact that in whale season, the participants...
Jamie Mitchell and Kanesa Duncan lead men's and women's prone paddleboard division en route to record wins - Dave Kalama and Andrea Moller return to defend titles in growing stand-up paddleboard (SUP) division Honolulu, Hawaii (PRWEB) July 26, 2011 In its 15th year, the Molokai-2-Oahu Paddleboard World Championship (M2O), presented by Kona Brewing Co., will host its largest field of international competitors, featuring the sport's most elite athletes. On Sunday, July 31, 2011, an armada of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.