Latest Charities Stories
People expect to connect to other people on a social network. They don't expect to be able to support their favorite charitable causes and earn real money while doing it. FanBox created a social network that does that in a one-of-a-kind platform. San Diego, CA (PRWEB) May 05, 2012 Charity work has always been important to FanBox CEO Mike Pousti, whether it is volunteering time to serve food at a homeless shelter or devoting time to raise money for various charities, he is very concerned...
(Ivanhoe Newswire)–Eat Up! A recent study is examining Generation X's interesting food habits and the role food plays in their lives. Generation X adults prepare an average of 10 meals a week, and eat out or buy fast food an average of three times a week, according to the University of Michigan report. Surprisingly the report shows that GenX men are involved in shopping for food and cooking. They go grocery shopping more than once a week, on average, and cook an average of about...
Generation X adults prepare an average of 10 meals a week, and eat out or buy fast food an average of three times a week, according to a University of Michigan report that details the role food plays in the lives of Americans born between 1961 and 1981. GenX men are surprisingly involved in shopping for food and cooking, the report shows. They go grocery shopping more than once a week, on average, and cook an average of about eight meals a week–much more often than their fathers did....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.