Latest Charles Andrews Stories
In the July 2013 issue of the Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Dr. Charles Andrews of Biogenics Research Chamber in San Antonio, Texas describes the use of the mountain cedar season as a valuable tool for the assessment of new allergy medications and vaccines. San Antonio, TX (PRWEB) July 25, 2013 In the July 2013 issue of the Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, investigators in San Antonio, Texas describe the use of the mountain cedar season as a valuable tool for the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.