Latest Charles Guan Stories
Lee Rannals for RedOrbit.com A master's student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has built a miniature electric go-kart named "Chibikart" that can reach a theoretical top speed of 26 mph. Charles Guan worked on the vehicle for three weeks, finishing the 34" by 18" vehicle for a total of about $1750, according to a report by Gizmodo. He wrote on his blog about the process of building the Chibikart, giving plenty of photos and "to-do" instructions on how someone could...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.