Latest Charm bracelet Stories
Medical ID jewelry company continues to offer new styles for different tastes (PRWEB) August 13, 2012 Inspired by four of the world´s most renowned bridges, N-Style ID is excited to announce they now offer stainless steel cable medical bracelets. The medical ID tags that come with the new cable bracelets are interchangeable with all of N-Style ID´s beaded and interchangeable medical bracelets. “The sturdiness of the cables inspired N-Style ID to name them in tribute to some...
Womanly Journey provides the highest quality self esteem gifts and jewelry for women and girls, including charm bracelets and charms. These new gifts for women and girls elevate self esteem and provide inspiration. The company is actively seeking wholesale opportunities in the U.S. and Canada for their new high quality, high margin jewelry, charm bracelets and charms. These new jewelry gifts for women are appropriate for birthdays, Christmas, Hanukkah, ValentineÃ¢s Day,...
COLUMBIA, Md., Feb. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- If Google searches are any indication, PANDORA jewelry will be a popular gift this Valentine's Day. The Google Retail Blog reported that the search terms "PANDORA Jewelry" and "PANDORA Charms" are the most popular Gem & Jewelry category queries as Web-users seek out Valentine's Day gift ideas. The blog additionally reported that Valentine's Day gift givers this year have increased their mobile shopping-related searches and are most...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.