Latest Chaya Moskowitz Stories
Connie K. Ho for redOrbit.com Chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery are just a few of the treatments cancer patients undergo. These treatments may be risky, especially for those who are diagnosed with cancer at a young age. A new study led by Dr. Chaya Moskowitz included data that showed women who were treated with radiation to the chest for childhood cancer had a greater chance of developing breast cancer that was similar to women who had BRCA1/2 mutations. The study was revealed...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.