Latest Cherry Bomb Stories
The Tea Spot has created a new handcrafted whole leaf chocolate tea. "Chocolate Cherry Bomb" is a dark and rich black tea blend. Each order of the newly launched tea this month goes out with a Valentine's Day gift note reminding the recipient, "You're the bomb!" - a gourmet tea gift fit for any tea lover - friend, family, or sweetheart. (PRWEB) February 13, 2012 The Tea Spot introduces today a new handcrafted gourmet black tea just in time for Valentine´s Day. “Chocolate Cherry...
WASHINGTON, June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Everyone enjoys fireworks, especially in the festive Fourth of July season. But some devices can be dangerous. The National Council on Fireworks Safety recommends that you only buy consumer fireworks from a licensed store, tent or stand. Never buy fireworks from an individual's house or from someone on the street. Such devices are likely to be illegal explosives or professional 1.3G fireworks that can seriously injure you. Consumer fireworks, regulated by...
WASHINGTON, June 16 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Fireworks and the Fourth of July celebrations go hand-in-hand. As we celebrate our nation's independence, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) would like to remind you that illegal or improperly used fireworks can cause severe injuries or even death. ATF is the federal law enforcement agency charged with enforcing federal explosives laws. ATF actively works with other federal agencies, such as the Consumer Product...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.