Latest Cheryl T. Lee Stories
By Will Boggs, MD NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - For patients newly diagnosed with bladder cancer, delays of more than 3 months after the initial diagnosis to surgery results in decreased survival, a study shows. "There currently are no standardized guidelines for the appropriate timing of cystectomy" (surgical removal of the bladder), Dr. Cheryl T. Lee from University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan told Reuters Health. "However, there is growing evidence that cystectomy should be...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.