Latest Chevrolet Volt Stories
MyPerfectAutomobile has updates on the Geneva Motor Show debut of the LaFerrari hybrid car, and other green models at the event. MPA also analyzes GM and Nissan's latest developments in the area of EV marketing and scientific research. San Jose, CA (PRWEB) March 09, 2013 Ferrari Unveils Hybrid at Geneva Motor Show Ferrari made history this week at the Geneva Motor Show by unveiling its hybrid car, the LaFerrari. The company´s chairman, Luca Montezemolo, noted that the design is a sign...
ChargePro EV Charging Stations Developed and Produced by SemaConnect, a National Leader in EV Charging MOORPARK, CA (PRWEB) February 25, 2013 AG Machining has announced that they have completed installation of ChargePro electric vehicle (EV) charging stations for employee and public use at 609 Science Drive in Moorpark. AG Machining employs 135 area residents and uses the building as their manufacturing plan. They are offering the electric vehicle chargers as an added perk for employees,...
The electric vehicle (EV) uses one or more electric motors to move. There are three different types of EVs. One that is powered externally by a power station, one that uses stored energy received from an external power source and one that uses an on board power source (hybrid electric vehicle). Different types of EVs include, plug-in electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles, hydrogen vehicles, electric trains, electric trolleys, electric boats, electric two-wheeled vehicles, and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.