Latest Chevron Stories
LONDON, July 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report: Fuel Additives Market by Applications (Diesel, Gasoline & Aviation), Types (Deposit control, Antioxidant, Corrosion inhibitor, Lubricity & Cetane improvers and others) - Global Trends & Forecast to...
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CB&I (NYSE: CBI) today announced it has been awarded a contract by Bechtel valued in excess of US$625 million (approximately A$690 million) to provide structural, mechanical and piping construction work for all outside battery limits modules and associated units for the Chevron-operated Wheatstone Project at Ashburton North in Western Australia. "CB&I is proud of its 75-year history in Australia, where we have an excellent...
In a demonstration of their ongoing commitment to science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education, the United States Golf Association (USGA) and Chevron announced a new scholarship program for qualified high school seniors who are pursuing college careers in STEM disciplines. Far Hills, NJ (PRWEB) February 20, 2014 In a demonstration of their ongoing commitment to science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education, the United States Golf Association (USGA) and Chevron...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.