Latest Child and family services Stories
Stephanie Beasley Yoder to lead the provision of mental health and child welfare services to children and families in Marion and Johnson Counties. Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) March 04, 2013 Adult and Child Center is proud to announce Stephanie Beasley Yoder has accepted the position Director of Child Services effective March 11, 2013. Ms. Yoder has an MSW from IU and currently teaches in the MSW program at IUPUI. She began her child welfare career as a Family Case Manager (FCM) with the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.