Latest Children's Hospital in Denver Stories
ATLANTA, April 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Primrose Schools, the leader in educational child care, announces the Lopez family of Colorado Springs as the winner of the Family Dance-off, a national campaign to promote physical activity and healthy lifestyle choices. In honor of the Lopez family's victory, Primrose will make a $30,000 donation to their local Children's Miracle Network hospital, The Children's Hospital in Denver. "We are thrilled to announce the Lopez family as the winners of the...
Many doctors are struggling to determine how and when someone can be declared dead in the case of organ donors. In the past, doctors have had to determine that the donor's brain has completely stopped working, but a new report on three heart transplants involving babies is raising controversy. The report shows that although the three babies were on life support and showed little brain activity, they failed to meet the general criteria for brain death. Each of the infants' families had given...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.