Latest Children's Organ Transplant Association Stories
LivFest is back! This Saturday, May 21, Village Green in Fairhaven will be jammin' all day for the LivFest 2011 fundraiser. Starting at 10:30 in the morning and going until 9:30 at night, there will be 14 live bands, arts & crafts, kids' activities and great food to eat, including upscale tacos and more from StrEAT Food. Proceeds will go to the Children's Organ Transplant Association in honor of Olivia Cook, now thriving with her new kidney. Bellingham, WA (PRWEB) May 20, 2011 StrEAT...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.