Latest China Aviation Industry Corporation II Stories
China's aviation makers start consolidation for large jet building BEIJING, June 16 (Xinhua) -- China began the restructuring of its aviation industry by consolidating the two leading state-owned aircraft designers and producers. China aviation industry group corporation will emerge after the re-merging of the China Aviation Industry Corporation I (AVIC I) and the China Aviation Industry Corporation II (AVIC II), two state- owned enterprises spun off in 1999 from the former Aviation...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.