Latest China Development Bank Corp. Stories
BEIJING, Nov. 5, 2010 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Dehaier Medical Systems Ltd. (Nasdaq: DHRM) ("Dehaier" or the "Company"), an emerging leader in the development, assembly, marketing and sale of medical devices and homecare medical products in China, today announced that it has won a $2 million medical device distribution bid for a new rural healthcare construction project supported by China Development Bank Corp ("CDB"). CDB is a major Chinese state-owned bank focused on supporting...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.