Latest China Nuclear International Uranium Corporation Stories
Chinese scientists have successfully developed fuel reprocessing technology that will allow them to recycle exhausted nuclear fuel, various media outlets are reporting. According to Reuters, the system was developed and tested at the No. 404 Factory of China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) in the Gobi Desert, and "enables the re-use of irradiated fuel and is able to boost the usage rate of uranium materials at nuclear plants by 60 folds." In fact, according to Chinese Central Television...
China develops nuclear power plant training simulator BEIJING, June 30 (Xinhua) -- China has developed its own technology for nuclear power plant simulators, the China National Nuclear Corp. (CNNC) said here on Monday. Experts believe that 70 percent of nuclear incidents result from human error. The full-scope simulator will improve operators' training. "China's nuclear power plants were co-built with foreign countries. The previous simulators were built by foreign companies," a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.