Chris A. Hadfield Reference Libraries
Atlantis launched from Kennedy Space Center on November 12 at 7:30 AM EST and landed at Kennedy on November 20, 1995 at 12:01 PM EST. The shuttle orbited 129 times at an altitude of 213 nautical miles at an inclination of 51.6 degrees and travelled 3.4 million miles. The mission lasted 8 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes, and 44 seconds. STS-74 marked the second docking of a U.S. Space Shuttle to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.