Latest Chris Gracey Stories
The most recent episode of "Living Healthy" featured Chris Gracey of GraceyFeet and a fascinating discussion of the biomechanics of your feet and orthotics with hosts Dr. Barton Bishop and Dr. Jay Greenstein. Rockville, MD (PRWEB) November 13, 2013 You may not consider your feet too interesting, but Chris Gracey does. Chris Gracey, MS, PT, MPT, PED owner of GraceyFeet, learned early on in his training and education to become a physical therapist, that he had a passion for feet....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.