Latest Christian Cortes-Rojo Stories
Researchers at a Mexican university have discovered that avocado oil may possess the same kind of anti-aging properties as olive oil, and could potentially be used to help battle cancer or heart disease, the UK Press Association (UKPA) reported on Sunday. The study, which was headed up by Christian CortÃ©s-Rojo of Universidad Michoacana de San NicolÃ¡s de Hidalgo in Morelia, MichoacÃ¡n, MÃ©xico, and presented at the annual meeting of the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.