Latest Christian folklore Stories
Lawrence LeBlond for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Each year after Thanksgiving we are treated to an array of Christmas songs and TV specials. There are many classics out there, including Frosty the Snowman, Little Drummer Boy and Santa Claus Is Coming to Town. But do you recall the most famous of all? Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer has been heralded as a classic X-mas tune for the ages first introduced to the world in 1939 as an advertising gimmick for Montgomery Ward. But while...
Australian publisher Rocket Footy has launched it first interactive title - a kids Christmas ebook called Colin the Reindeer and the Fart That Saved Christmas. Brisbane, Queensland, Australia (PRWEB) December 12, 2012 IT´S beginning to smell a lot like Christmas for Australian publisher Rocket Footy, thanks to its new app for kids called Colin the Reindeer and the Fart That Saved Christmas. Colin the Reindeer and the Fart That Saved Christmas is a laugh-out-loud-funny interactive ebook...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.
More Images (2 images) »