Latest Christmas pageant Stories
Houstonian provides a delightful holiday story for children of all ages. Houston, TX (PRWEB) October 20, 2012 Carol Katrana´s new book, “Charlie the Christmas Camel,” evolved from the inquisitiveness of children wondering what happened to characters on the way to performing in a Christmas pageant. It's Dec. 21, just three days before the pageant, and Anna Morgan is about to have her busy life turned upside down as she meets a runaway camel named Charlie. Soon they are...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.