Latest Christopher M. Schroeder Stories
ARLINGTON, Va., April 25, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- HealthCentral CEO and Board Member, Christopher M. Schroeder, has been named by Washingtonian Magazine as one of the area's "Tech Titans" for 2011. Published in the May 2011 issue, the list highlights the top 100 leaders of Washington, D.C.'s technology corridor, honoring them for helping making this region grow. "To be named a 'Tech Titan' is truly an honor - and I am proud to be among those named," said Christopher M. Schroeder....
ARLINGTON, Va., Oct. 27 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The HealthCentral Network, Inc. (http://www.healthcentral.com/) announced today that Jeremy Shane, former vice president of business development for HealthCentral, has been named President and Chief Operating Officer of the company. With a proven track record of growing young businesses, Shane will oversee day-to-day operations at HealthCentral. He will be responsible for audience growth, user engagement, and revenue, and will report to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.