Latest chronic migraine Stories
SAN MATEO, Calif., Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Labrys Biologics Inc., a biotechnology company focused on treatments for migraine, today announced that patients are now being enrolled in two separate Phase 2b clinical studies of LBR-101 (formerly RN-307) as a subcutaneous once-monthly treatment for the prevention of frequent migraines. The first study is enrolling subjects with chronic migraine, who experience at least 15 headache days per month. The second study is enrolling subjects...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.