Latest Chronic myelogenous leukemia Stories
- BL-8040 study published in Molecular Cancer Therapeutics - JERUSALEM, Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BioLineRx (NASDAQ: BLRX; TASE: BLRX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to identifying, in-licensing and developing promising therapeutic candidates, announced today positive pre-clinical results for BL-8040 in a third indication - as a treatment for chronic myeloid leukemia. Results of the study were recently published in Molecular Cancer Therapeutics. (Logo:...
LONDON, Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Avillion Group (Avillion), a co-developer of late-stage clinical assets, announced today that it has entered into an exclusive collaborative development agreement with Pfizer Inc. to conduct a global Phase 3 clinical trial of Pfizer's BOSULIF(®) (bosutinib). The trial, which will be conducted across multiple sites in the United States, Asia and Europe, will evaluate BOSULIF, administered at a starting dose level of 400 mg daily, as a...
The cost of insurance co-payments for cutting-edge pharmaceuticals can vary widely from patient to patient. When the patient's share of prescription costs becomes too high, many patients skip doses or stop taking medication entirely, according to research conducted at the University of North Carolina. Using data from health plan claims for the anti-cancer drug imatinib filed between 2002 to 2011, Stacie B. Dusetzina, PhD, research professor at the UNC School of Medicine and Gillings School...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.