Chunked transfer encoding Reference Libraries
The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application protocol for distributing images, videos, text, and other content for communicating over the worldwide web (Internet), through a web browser. The HTTP is a request to a server in the form of text and the response from the server will be in the form of a web page, usually a website, with the content containing the information requested....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.